Monday 25 March 2013

Snowy Days

As you can all probably tell it's been snowing here in England.
Now I've never really been a huge fan of the snow. 

It's cold, dull and extremely inconvenient.

I'll do whatever I can to avoid venturing out of the house in the ridiculous climate.

However, one day in January - when Britain got it's first glimpse of snow for the year - I went out with a few of my friends to go sledging. Although I ended up just, watching them throw themselves down hills whilst I filmed them.

Prior to this, I had watched a Youtuber called JaackMaate post a video of his antics in the snow - which you can watch here. This inspired me to create my own montage of what we got up to in the snow.

So here it is, and I hope you enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric