Thursday 4 April 2013

OOTD - First Fashion Related Post

So tonight I went out for dinner with my two best friends. We went for Tapas which was delicious, but everything we ordered consisted of some form of garlic topping. Probably a bad move if you were planning on going out after. Lucky for me, I came straight home, kicked my heels off and am currently sitting in front of the TV attempting to keep warm. MAD NIGHT FOR SOPHIE AY?

We all decided we would dress up and wear heels, because c'mon what girl doesn't love doing that? So I thought this would be a good opportunity to create my first fashion related post. 

Here's my outfit that I wore.

Blazer - Urban Outfitters Sale
Black Leotard - H&M
Necklace - Topshop
Black JONI Jeans - Topshop
Watch - Swatch
Studded Handbag - Stradivarius

And here is my makeup for the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric