Monday 5 August 2013

MUSIC MONDAY: Adi Ulmansky


I'm here to introduce to you Israeli producer Adi Ulmansky.

From an early age, it was confirmed that she was blessed with talent, from Adi's music teacher  "you have a rare gift - music is your destiny". 

However, her musical gift did not just cease at production,  she is a singer/songwriter too!

Following her debut EP Shit Just Got Real via a premier with Noisey Music, Ulmansky has been working hard to create a new set of tracks which are just as colourful as her unique fashion sense.
Adi's forthcoming EP Hurricane Girl combines a whirlwind of genres, which I can only describe as underground pop infused with  bold rap and compelling electro beats. Adi's music certainly reflects her trendsetter personality.

My favourite tunes off the new EP have to be Falling and Was It You? as I love to hear Adi showcase her warming vocals. Also, I prefer the slower flow and relaxed side of the production.
 Nevertheless, the girl has got skills, and I look forward to hearing more from her!




Hurricane Girl is available to stream on Soundcloud and is set for release on August 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric