Monday 15 April 2013

MUSIC MONDAY

I thought I'd share my excitement with you all for the new Daft Punk album 'Random Access Memories'. It is the French duo's fourth studio album and features collaborations with Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Todd Edwards just to name a few.


I grew up with Daft Punk, as my dad always used to play their LP's on his decks. As I have previously said, dance/house music has been a massive part and influence in my life, and I hope it continues to be. Daft Punk to me, are some of the originators of electronic dance music, and this new album will hopefully reinforce true dance music into the charts again. I hate how every one tries so hard nowadays to sing over a poxy beat and implies they are making dance music.

Anyway here is a snippet of what we can expect from their new album.


This teaser had its first showing at Coachella Festival this weekend and has got everyone on the edge of their seats waiting for the full album to be dropped.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric