Monday 15 April 2013

OOTW

OUTFITS OF THE WEEKEND

SATURDAY

One of my friends had a fancy dress party - the theme being sport. Now at first I thought it would be really difficult trying to find an outfit, until I realised how much sports attire and equipment I had around the house. In my personal opinion, if you're going to do fancy dress, you should definitely make an effort! I wasn't going to throw on an old football tee with jeans and state I was a football player. So I decided to go as a baseball player.

Obviously I didn't have an actual kit, and didn't want to buy anything new. So I decided to improvise with the clothing I had.
Here is what I came up with.

Vintage baseball jacket
Levis shorts
H&M plain white tee
American Apparel socks
Black Converse



SUNDAY

As I was feeling fragile on Sunday,  I went for the comfy option. I went to visit my dad and my little brother and sister. It was lovely to see them, and it certainly eased the hangover haha! 
Vintage jumper
H&M shirt
Topshop jeans
Stradivirius bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric