Sunday 14 April 2013

STORM FREERUN TEE

I thought I'd share with you a new tee that I have been wanting to get for quite sometime.
One night last week, when I couldn't get to sleep at 3 in the morning, I was browsing through the Storm Freerun website, looking through their clothes and to my surprise, the one I wanted was in the sale. So I thought 'what are the chances?' and bought it.

There is my little story for ya.
 
Tee - Storm Blaze Tee
Acid Jeans - Topshop
Chain - GOGO Phillip
Watch - Swatch


Now for those of you who don't know. This tee that I am wearing is from 'Storm Freerun' which is a London based, parkour/free-running group who are extremely talented. They branched out into apparel 'designed by freerunners for freerunners'.

Now I'm not a free-runner myself but I love what this group do, and the designs of their range. It is definitely the most comfiest top I own, which makes me want to purchase more.
You can check out more on their Lookbook, and here is the link to my Storm Blaze Tee.




I wanted to include videos of them in action, so you can understand what they do.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!
    I love oversized tee's, especially with the sleeves rolled up.
    I like that you're showing support for these guys too, your style has a meaning <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some unknown reason, it won't let me reply to your comment, but thank you so much, that has really made my day!
    Oversized tees are my fave too, so comfortable and you can wear them with literally anything! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind checking out my blog lovely ?:)

    caterpillar-girll@blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric