Sunday 21 April 2013

Topshop and Zara Haul






 Hey everyone, I thought I'd do a small haul post, to show you a few things I have bought over the past couple of weeks.

Every trip to town, results in wondrous walk around Topshop, gazing at all the beautiful clothes, wishing I had the money to purchase them all - and the wardrobe space! There were a few items which really caught my eye, but it took a third trip to pluck up the courage to actually buy them. I was  unsure whether I would be able to pull them off, or if I actually had other clothes to go with them.

After looking at Ashlie Small's blog, seeing her wearing a beautiful stripe cropped top, I decided to get one for myself. It has a flattering fit, and looks lovely with jeans, shorts and skirts. ( I had to try it on with all these items, to prove to myself that it could go with everything!)
After picking up the top, I noticed a VERY bright skirt in the corner of my eye. Now I normally would never go for something so 'out of there', but I thought hey why not? I also bought a necklace to use up my voucher.


Necklace - Topshop



My family and I had been invited to a wedding, and I hadn't got anything to wear, as most of my dresses are for going out in - not really appropriate for formal occasions.
I had been scouring the internet, and came across this picture of a girl wearing a yellow dress. I liked the look and fit of the dress, as it was plain but looked sophisticated. I finally found it on the Zara website, so I went into town with my mum who was lovely enough to agree to buy it for me.

Whilst we were in there, I found the most beautiful bag I have ever lay my eyes on (the one shown above). I thought it was going to be alot pricier than what it actually was. This bag is now my pride and joy and will accompany me everywhere!


Here is a small snap of my outfit for the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Sophie! You got the cropped top <3
    It looks amazing on you.
    I am totally in love with that pink skirt, too!
    I need to do a zara shop, it's been a while since I went in just because it's always bad for my bank balance! :) xoxo

    http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric