Monday 29 April 2013

MUSIC MONDAY

I wanted to give you 3 beauties this week - from a very popular garage-house duo to fresh, unseen talent.
I thought I'd give you a bit of a mixture.
Aren't I nice?

This post has been long overdue, as I found these songs a few weeks back, but I've been pretty busy recently, so am only just getting the time to show you them, but they were definitely worth the wait!

Let me know your favourite, by giving me a comment.

Disclosure - You & Me (Feat. Eliza Doolittle)



We all know the major success that Disclosure have quickly risen too, since releasing their single, last year, featuring Sam Smith -  'Latch'. They still continue to produce amazing beats which we all know will be part of our soundtrack for summer. The duo have got vocals off the beautiful Eliza Doolittle for their new song  'You & Me' which was released yesterday. The official video includes a familiar face on my blog - freerunner Tim Shieff.

Download it here




Hot Natured - Reverse Skydiving (Feat. Anabel Englund)



Talents have joined together to form the super group that is Hot Natured. This is their new release 'Reverse skydiving' - featuring vocals from Anabel Englund. I love the combination of soulful house with a sprinkle of pop? With its very catchy hook, this is set to be a dance hit.

The release date is 6th May - you can pre-order here




Gorilla On Drums - Stay Young (Feat. David Stewart)



Now here is a personal favourite of mine, as I've followed David Stewart's career for a few years now, from when I first saw him on stage, playing guitar for Example back in 2010.
 
He posted this song on twitter recently where he provides the vocals for German duo 'Gorilla On Drums'

Its so catchy, and definitely grown on me, as I find myself singing away to it a lot.
Both Gorilla On Drums and David Stewart definitely need more recognition for not just this song, but their other work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric