Thursday 30 May 2013

Quick Update

After hours sat at my computer, scrolling through endless blogs, I have finally created and edited a new layout for my blog - it is pretty simple, but I think it compliments the genre of my blog pretty well. 

My main aim when trying to edit it, was to make it understandable and easy to access for you all - which I hope it does! 

I've neglected the blog for quite some time. I've just been super duper busy! But I'm back in force, and have a few exciting things to announce.



The first thing is that I'm going to Parklife Festival next weekend, and have been given the opportunity to blog about it for Motel Rocks - which is very exciting! I'll be picking individuals out and talking to them about their style, and also giving a general review of the festival itself. Also, Motel Rocks have given me a 20% off discount code, so feel free to use it at the checkout.


Secondly, I recently won tickets to Benicassim festival - which takes place in Spain. I couldn't believe my luck when I got a 'congratulations on winning' email. So hopefully, I'll be able to blog about that too. Music & Fashion wise. 

Finally, my upgrade is due, so it's bye-bye iPhone 4. Hello iPhone 5! 
Just wanted to share my excitement! 

Things are finally looking up, and I've got some great things to look forward to.

Sophie x
(Behind The Score)


3 comments:

  1. I went to find your blog today and nearly had a mini freak-out because the link I had was convinced you didn't exist anymore! I was like..."Noooooooooooo!"
    Anyway, I look forward to hearing all about parklife and what the ladies there are wearing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! This comment actually made my day :) just thought I'd change the blog around a bit x

      Delete
  2. help me get to 300 followers :)

    xx rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    PS AMAZING BLOG :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric